Monday, March 6, 2017

Suitcases and Journals Oh My!



Today I am attaching my first pictures to the blog, which is turning out to be more difficult than I thought it would. My awesome mother made me a travel journal and my awesome friends gave me a travel journal as well. They are both very different, adorable, and multi-functional so I wanted to share them on this blog.

I am also officially packed. Thanks to my kind friend Erika, I was able to borrow a luggage scale rather than buy one and, apparently, both of my two small suitcases are about half the weight limit while my carry-on is six pounds under! This is quite exciting news seeing that I no longer have to worry about getting to Japan with my luggage nor do I have to worry about coming back to the States with the added weight of souvenirs. Anyhow, I continue to study for my upcoming placement tests and go over rules and tips. I am both ecstatic and nervous!





3 comments:

  1. Those are both amazing!!!

    I can't wait to read all about your adventures (and you know, video posts are acceptable, too - I can help if you want to know easy ways to accomplish this)

    PS: Tell your mom I love her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww Jaq, you're so sweet! I love you!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Uncle Jaq! I can't wait to go on adventures!

      You know, several people have recommended vlogging to me, but, even though I do like some vloggers, I'm not sure if I want to do it myself. We'll see how I feel as the days pass. I'll make sure to ask you any questions I have though! Thanks.

      P.S. I told mom ;-)

      Delete